Subject code: 17CS553
CLASSES STARTING IN:
This course will enable students to
- Gain knowledge of designing a simulation model to enable suggesting improvement in the system under investigation.
- Changing simulation inputs and observing the resulting outputs to produce valuable insight into which variables are the most important and into how variables interact.
- Use of Simulation to experiment with new designs or policies before implementation, so as to prepare for what might happen.
- Use of Simulation to verify analytic solutions.
- Determine the requirements by Simulating different capabilities for a machine.