Subject code: 17ELE15/17ELE25
CLASSES STARTING IN:
This course will enable students to
- Analyse software quality, requirements, behaviour and correctness.
- Identify error and bugs and perform testing and debugging.
- Write test cases, Identifying test cases, Test-generation Strategies.
- Test Metrics, Error and fault taxonomies, Testing and Verification, Static Testing.
- Solve problem statements like Generalized pseudo code, the triangle problem, the commission problem, the SATM problem.
- Perform Integration and Component-Based Software Testing.