Subject code: 17CS34
CLASSES STARTING IN:
This course will enable students to
- Understand the basics of computer organization: structure and operation of computers and their peripherals.
- Understand the concepts of programs as sequences or machine
- Expose different ways of communicating with I/O devices and standard I/O
- Describe hierarchical memory systems including cache memories and virtual
- Describe arithmetic and logical operations with integer and floating-point
- Understand basic processing unit and organization of simple processor, the concept of pipelining and other large computing systems.