Subject code: 15ELE15/15ELE25
CLASSES STARTING IN:
- Impart a basic knowledge of electrical quantities such as current, voltage, power, energy and frequency to understand the impact of technology in a global and societal context.
- Provide working knowledge for the analysis of basic DC and AC circuits used in electrical and electronic devices.
- Develop selection skill to identify the type of generators or motors required for the particular application.
- Highlight the importance of transformers in the transmission and distribution of electric power.
- Emphasize the effects of electric shock and precautionary measures.
- Improve the ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.