Subject code: 17CS32
CLASSES STARTING IN:
This course will enable students to
- Recall and Recognize construction and characteristics of JFETs and MOSFETs and differentiate with BJT
- Demonstrate and Analyze Operational Amplifier circuits and their applications
- Describe, Illustrate and Analyze Combinational Logic circuits, Simplification of Algebraic Equations using Karnaugh Maps and Quine McClusky
- Describe and Design Decoders, Encoders, Digital multiplexers, Adders and Subtractors, Binary comparators, Latches and Master-Slave Flip-Flops.
- Describe, Design and Analyze Synchronous and Asynchronous Sequential
- Explain and design registers and Counters, A/D and D/A converters.